Are you an informed buyer?
The acquisition process can be a complex one. If you are considering the acquisition of a franchise organization, it is crucial to conduct proper and effective due diligence – everything you need to learn about the proposed entity – before you buy.
Have you considered the following regarding your investment?
- Business model analysis
- Franchise structure
- Organizational and systems assessment
- Franchise satisfaction
- Franchise marketing, sales and operations exposure
With acquisition consultation from iFranchise Group, you can feel better informed about your investment. As the world’s leader in franchise consulting, our consultants have worked with over 30 Fortune 2000 companies and with 98 of the world’s top 200 franchisors as rated by Franchise Times magazine. We have over 700 years of combined franchise experience and know what to look for when conducting due diligence on a potential acquisition candidate.
Make an informed decision. If you want to identify and quantify (or determine ways to minimize!) the risks associated with any franchise organization acquisition, request more information from iFranchise Group today!
Still not convinced? Take a look at some of the clients iFranchise Group has assisted in conducting due diligence on the acquisition of franchisors:
- Archadeck acquisition of Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
- NexCen Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEXC) acquisition of Athlete’s Foot
- Mason Wells attempted acquisition of Batteries Plus
- Franchisee attempted acquisition of Burger King
- Nautic Partners acquisition of Chem-Dry/N-Hance (Harris Research)
- Due diligence conducted for Dunkin Donuts for acquisition of a manufacturer
- Souper Salad and Sun Capital Partners acquisition of Grandy’s
- RFE Investments acquisition of Great Clips
- American Capital Partners acquisition of Hollywood Tans
- Acquisition of a division of ITT by the Olsten Company
- Graham Partners acquisition of LINE-X
- Major Investor (confidential) investment in Old Country Buffet
- Clearview Capital acquisition of Primrose Schools
- Adia Services acquisition of Nursefinders and several smaller companies
- Clearlight Partners attempted acquisition of Express Oil Change
- Rockport Capital Partners attempted acquisition of confidential target company
- ShelfGenie attempted acquisition of a Canadian franchisor
Fill out the form and request more information about how iFranchise Group can assist with your acquisition due diligence efforts.