See what some of our clients have to say about the iFranchise Group® in their own words. Click on the links below to view client references, or view a collection of client testimonials on our website.
Start-Up Franchisors Desiring Aggressive Growth
The video references below represent some of the companies that retained the iFranchise Group with the desire to grow their franchises aggressively.
- Amazing Lash Studio: CEO describes his experience with iFranchise Group.
- 101 Mobility: iFranchise Group assisted with franchise development program. Now has 75 franchises and 250 territories sold.
- 1-800-Flowers: iFranchise Group assisted with operations and marketing materials. Franchise sales exceeded expectations in first six months.
- Massage Envy: Sold over 1000 franchises. Was acquired by Roark Capital.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Grew from single unit to close to 400 locations. Acquired by Roark Capital in 2021.
- Cosi: 356 franchises in the first 2 years.
- Capriotti’s: 92 sold and more in development.
- Which Wich: Currently has has 500+ locations in 39 states and 12 countries.
- Wings, Etc.: 38 franchises in a less than a year; now has 75 locations. Ranked #54 in the 2009 Franchise Times Fast 55.
- Foot EFX: 60 franchises in less than a year.
- Garage Tek: Over 50 franchises in less than a year.
- ShelfGenie: 115 locations in three years. An INC 500 company.
- FastWrap USA: 63 franchisees in 18 months. From executive who originally worked at Line-X.
- i9 Sports: Over 50 franchises in 2 years. Now has over nearly 130 locations serving 500 communities and 1 million registered users.
- McAlister’s Deli: Over 300. Has been acquired by Roark Capital.
- Hot Head Burritos: Now has over 70 locations. Started a second concept, Rapid Fired Pizza, which has 28 units.
- HoneyBaked Ham: Over 40 franchises in their first year. Now over 190 locations.
- Tin Star Restaurants: 62 franchises in their first year.
- Newks: Over 100 sold.
- Senior Helpers: Sold 30 franchises in first year; now has more than 300. Ranked #42 in the 2009 Franchise Times Fast 55, and ranked No. 2 among home healthcare providers in the 2019 Franchise Times Top 200+ list. Also launched three additional senior and health care franchise concepts; two were sold, and one, TownePark, now has 11 units open. Acquired by Advocate Aurora Enterprises in 2021.
- SkyZone: Now has 220+ franchises. Sold 70% interest to a private equity firm that acquired some competitors, bringing the total in the system to over 320.
- California Tortilla: Over 50 franchises.
- Evos: Area rep. and individual territories for over 230 units in the first two years.
- Kudu: International consulting and development for franchise expansion in Saudi Arabia and MENAT region. Currently negotiating with two major private equity firms for a deal which would value company at over $400 million dollars.
- Le Macaron: Opened over 40 franchises in just a couple years and earned industry recognition for their success.
- Office Evolution: Awarded over 120 locations, with more in the pipeline.
- Pizza Press: Sold 50 franchises, with continued growth on the horizon.
- Clean Juice Bar: Sold 84 units in twelve months. Now 125 units awarded. Won the IFA’s NexGen award for new franchisors for 2018.
- Gyro Shack: 30 units sold, with more in the pipeline.
- Big Blue Swim School: 124 units sold in the first two years.
Start-Up Franchisors Desiring Conservative Growth
Not all of iFranchise Group’s clients are looking for aggressive growth. Some companies choose a more conservative, steady growth. The video references shown below are from companies with less aggressive growth plans. These companies continue to sell franchises at a slower rate today, with an eye toward more aggressive growth in the future.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk: 12 franchises in their first year. Now has over 130 locations nationwide.
- FRSTeam: 40 agreements sold, across 35 states. Acquired by LYNX Franchising (owner of JAN-PRO) in 2020.
- Teriyaki Madness: 5 franchises in their first year meeting their growth goals. Now has franchise agreements for nearly 150 locations.
- Sports Image: 14 locations in 1 year. More locations in the pipeline.
- Ellipse Fitness: 4 franchises in the first 3 months. Now has 6 franchises.
- CD One Price Cleaners: 11 franchises in less than a year. Now has over 30 stores.
- Advantage Performance Group: Over 25 units, then sold company.
- EMT: Sold 5 in first 6 months of franchising, exceeding expectations.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop: Over 150 franchises in 16 states. Sold to private equity firm in 2016.
- OXXO Cleaners: 25 franchises in their first year.
- Milio’s Sandwiches: 50 units and growing.
- Pacific Lawn: 8 franchises in first year of franchising. Now have 60 franchises up and running, with more in the pipeline.
- Paws & Remember: 5 franchises in their first year, meeting their growth goals. Now over 12 locations.
- Uni.K.Wax: 15 franchises in first eight months of franchising. UPDATE: has now sold 33.
- Mosquito Shield: Sold 34 franchises. Named to Top 50 Emerging Franchises list.
- WelcomeMat: Sold 42 franchises in three years, with many more in the pipeline. Currently over 50 locations.
- IZSAM: Sold 3 franchises in the first month after launching franchise program. Sold 6 more soon after, and now has nearly 40 units.
- PEAK Elevator: Chose iFranchise Group for experience and integrity. Recently launched franchise program.
- Teeth Tomorrow: Sold 34 franchises in the first eight months.
- Pinspiration: Sold 26 franchises in the first year, with more in the pipeline.
Advised Not To Franchise at This Time
There are a number of companies that contact the iFranchise Group that we believe are not ready to franchise for one reason or another. The iFranchise Group is able to provide this advice to many of these companies after an initial phone call or meeting.
Occasionally, we will conduct feasibility analyses to determine if companies are ready to franchise, and if they are not, what is necessary to get to that point.
Because of the vast experience that our consultants have with working with franchise companies in the past, the iFranchise Group also provides a great deal of work with established franchisors.
These franchise companies know that many of the individuals on our team have run major franchise companies. This hands-on experience provides our consultants with meaningful insight for franchisors who are at various stages of their business life cycles. Here is what some of our franchisor clients say about the iFranchise Group:
- Denny’s: Restructuring the franchise organization.
- BrightStar Care: Helped nearly 300 location senior care franchise with launching a new franchise concept.
- Togo’s: Revitalized franchise program for 200+ unit franchisor.
- Berlitz: Restructuring its franchise program.
- Perkins Family Restaurant: Franchise audit & development/execution of marketing plan.
- Line-X: Established franchisor looking to revive stalled franchise program.
- Chem-Dry: Existing franchisor looking to sell franchises faster. Increased sales by 80, 160, and 200 in next three years. Currently over 2,000 franchises. After this project, launched a second brand which now has 400+ locations.
- Rita’s Water Ice: Existing franchisor looking to reinvigorate its franchise program.
- White Hen Pantry: Franchisor looking to modernize its program. Sold company to 7Eleven after our involvement.
- Ace Hardware: International franchising assistance.
- Rosati’s Pizza: Nearly 200 unit chain had iFranchise Group develop and update franchise operations manuals.
Dealer Organizations and Licensors
The iFranchise Group is the only consulting firm with a specialized practice focused on the conversion of dealer organizations, and licensors into franchise organizations. Here are a few examples of some of our dealer/licensor clients:
- Oreck: Converted a dealer program into a franchisor. Acquired by the manufacturer of Hoover and Dirt Devil in 2013.
- “Partner” On-Call Network LLC: Converted a licensing program into a franchise. Ranked #22 on the Franchise Times Fast 55.
- Praxair: Independent dealer program.
- COLA: International licensing program.
- Pedego: Weighed franchise vs. dealership program; opted for dealership. Added over 50 dealers.