Auditing Your Existing Franchise System
For those franchisors who are unable to achieve their growth plans, the iFranchise Group often recommends that the process begin with a strategic audit. The iFranchise Group can audit specific elements of the franchise program or conduct a complete assessment of the franchise organization. The end result of any audit is a written report with specific recommended action steps that the franchisor should undertake in each audited area.
Individual audits include:
- Strategic audit
- Legal audit
- Operations audit
- Organizational audit
- Marketing audit
- Internet audit
- Franchisee surveys
- Franchise training audit
- Franchise sales audit
The iFranchise Group offers comprehensive audit services covering all aspects of the franchise organization or customized audits based on perceived need. Who should get an audit?
- Franchisors with a defined need or shortcoming
- New franchise company owners looking to develop their strategic direction
- Franchisors who want to do an “annual check-up”
- Franchisors who are redefining their missions
- Acquiring companies doing “due diligence”
- Franchisors wishing faster franchise sales
- Franchisors with quality control or franchisee relationship problems
Annual audits on sales practices can help you reduce your legal exposure and improve your sales performance.