fuzzSee what some of our clients have to say about the iFranchise Group® in their own words. Click on the links below to view client references, or view a collection of client testimonials on our website.
Start-Up Franchisors Desiring Aggressive Growth
The video references below represent some of the companies that retained the iFranchise Group with the desire to grow their franchises aggressively.
- Amazing Lash Studio: CEO describes his experience with iFranchise Group.
- 101 Mobility: iFranchise Group assisted with franchise development program. Over 135 territories sold.
- 1-800-Flowers: iFranchise Group assisted with operations and marketing materials. Franchise sales exceeded expectations in first six months.
- Massage Envy: Sold over 1000 franchises. Was acquired by Roark Capital.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Grew from single unit to 120 stores, with more than 40 set to open soon.
- Cosi: 356 franchises in the first 2 years.
- Capriotti’s: 92 sold and more in development.
- Which Wich: Currently has 350 locations open and another 100 in development across multiple states and countries.
- Wings, Etc.: 38 franchises in a less than a year; has now sold over 100 franchises. Ranked #54 in the 2009 Franchise Times Fast 55.
- Foot EFX: 60 franchises in less than a year.
- Garage Tek: Over 50 franchises in less than a year.
- ShelfGenie: 115 locations in three years. An INC 500 company.
- FastWrap USA: 63 franchisees in 18 months. From executive who originally worked at Line-X.
- How Do You Roll?: Sold 65 Locations in 18 months. Received $1 Million on “Shark Tank.”
- i9 Sports: Over 50 franchises in 2 years. Now has over nearly 130 locations serving 500 communities and 1 million registered users.
- The Grape: Over 50 in less than a year.
- McAlister’s Deli: Over 300. Has been acquired by Roark Capital.
- Hot Head Burritos: Over 50 franchises, 9 more in the pipeline to open. Recently signed a 100-unit Area Developer agreement.
- HoneyBaked Ham: Over 40 franchises in their first year. Now over 190 locations.
- Tin Star Restaurants: 62 franchises in their first year.
- Newks: Over 100 sold.
- Original Soup Man: 70 sold in less than three years.
- Senior Helpers: Sold 30 franchises in their first year. Now has more than 250, and has started second and third concept. Ranked #42 in the 2009 Franchise Times Fast 55.
- California Tortilla: Over 50 franchises.
- Evos: Area rep. and individual territories for over 230 units in the first two years.
- Tommy Pastrami: 104 franchises in their first year.
- Art Van Furniture: Strategic planning and operations manual for launch of franchise division, which is expected to exceed $55 Million in annual sales revenue in just three years.
- Kudu: International consulting and development for franchise expansion in Saudi Arabia and MENAT region. Currently negotiating with two major private equity firms for a deal which would value company at over $400 million dollars.
Start-Up Franchisors Desiring Conservative Growth
Not all of iFranchise Group’s clients are looking for aggressive growth. Some companies choose a more conservative, steady growth. The video references shown below are from companies with less aggressive growth plans. These companies continue to sell franchises at a slower rate today, with an eye toward more aggressive growth in the future.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk: 12 franchises in their first year. Now has over 160 locations.
- Melt Gelato: 15 franchises in their first year– exceeding their goals
- FRSTeam: 40 agreements sold, across 35 states.
- Teriyaki Madness: 5 franchises in their first year meeting their growth goals. Over a dozen units open with more in development.
- Sports Image: 14 locations in 1 year. More locations in the pipeline.
- Ellipse Fitness: 4 franchises in the first 3 months. Now has 6 franchises.
- CD One Price Cleaners: 11 franchises in less than a year. Now has over 30 stores.
- Advantage Performance Group: Over 25 units, then sold company.
- EMT: Sold 5 in first 6 months of franchising, exceeding expectations.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop: Sold over 150 franchises. Recently sold to private equity firm.
- OXXO Cleaners: 25 franchises in their first year.
- Milio’s Sandwiches: 50 units and growing.
- Pacific Lawn: 8 franchises in first year of franchising.
- Paws & Remember: 5 franchises in their first year, meeting their growth goals. Now over 12 locations.
- Fresh Fruit Bouquet Company: 21 franchises in less than 2 years.
- Uni.K.Wax: 15 franchises in first eight months of franchising. UPDATE: has now sold 33.
- Mosquito Shield: Sold 34 franchises. Named to Top 50 Emerging Franchises list.
- WelcomeMat: Sold 42 franchises in three years, with many more in the pipeline. Currently over 50 locations.
Advised Not To Franchise at This Time
There are a number of companies that contact the iFranchise Group that we believe are not ready to franchise for one reason or another. The iFranchise Group is able to provide this advice to many of these companies after an initial phone call or meeting.
Occasionally, we will conduct feasibility analyses to determine if companies are ready to franchise, and if they are not, what is necessary to get to that point.
Because of the vast experience that our consultants have with working with franchise companies in the past, the iFranchise Group also provides a great deal of work with established franchisors.
These franchise companies know that many of the individuals on our team have run major franchise companies. This hands-on experience provides our consultants with meaningful insight for franchisors who are at various stages of their business life cycles. Here is what some of our franchisor clients say about the iFranchise Group:
- Denny’s: Restructuring the franchise organization.
- BrightStar Care: Helped nearly 300 location senior care franchise with launching a new franchise concept.
- Togo’s: Revitalized franchise program for 200+ unit franchisor.
- Berlitz: Restructuring its franchise program.
- Perkins Family Restaurant: Franchise audit & development/execution of marketing plan.
- Line-X: Established franchisor looking to revive stalled franchise program.
- Chem-Dry: Existing franchisor looking to sell franchises faster. Increased sales by 80, 160, and 200 in next three years. Currently over 2,000 franchises. After this project, launched a second brand which now has 400+ locations.
- Rita’s Water Ice: Existing franchisor looking to reinvigorate its franchise program.
- White Hen Pantry: Franchisor looking to modernize its program. Sold company to 7Eleven after our involvement.
- Ace Hardware: International franchising assistance.
- MotoPhoto/Portrait Avenue: Franchisor seeking to introduce additional brand.
- Rosati’s Pizza: Nearly 200 unit chain had iFranchise Group develop and update franchise operations manuals.
Dealer Organizations and Licensors
The iFranchise Group is the only consulting firm with a specialized practice focused on the conversion of dealer organizations, and licensors into franchise organizations. Here are a few examples of some of our dealer/licensor clients: